A Simple Spiritual Bath
I don’t know who needs to hear this but you don’t have to put all of that shit in your tub to have a spiritual bath. I am in no way condemning you if you do like the herbal spiritual baths, but I don’t like my tub that dirty! So, here we are.
Here is a way to have a spiritual experience while bathing with only a few powerful ingredients
- Clean your tub really good. This is important. You are not going to get 100% comfortable in a dirty tub. Clean your tub, and run you some hot water. Hot as you can stand it.
- Add Epsom Salt about 3lbs or Half a Bag, Lavender, Tea Tree, and Eucalyptus Essential Oils. Ladies, add 5 drops of tea tree oil for vaginal benefits. When adding the drops, only add 10 drops per oil. Make sure these are actual essential oils and not synthetic.
- Start your Diffuser with the same oils.
- Play some music that allows you to relax and reflect. You can never go wrong with Erykah Badu, Ari Lennox, or Jill Scott.
- Get in and just sit. Feel the water enclosing your body. Allow your back to rest on the back of the tub. Lower your body into the tub so that your back is underwater. Close your eyes. And Meditate. Just zen out for a minute.
- Once you feel relaxed/ relieved. Let out some of the water, add hot water to your liking and bathe.
- Be very intentional with the way you wash yourself. Visualize yourself washing away stress and fatigue. Picture the water as renewed energy washing you clean for a new start.
- Go about your day/week with a renewed feeling.
A Glorious Thoughtful Mix of Erykah Badu and Jill Scott
Products I Use:
Mr. Teals Epsom Salt 6lbs $4.95
Assorted Essential Oils